I hope you enjoy reading this blog post.
If you want our team to just do your architectural photography for you, click here.
What we do at Shared Construction Content is clear – lower costs, increase marketing ability, and build relationships between construction partners. But what is less clear is why we do what we do. In other words, why do we get out of bed every morning to work tirelessly for architecture firms, interior designers, general contractors, and subcontractors? Well, at our core, with everything we do, we bring people together. So what exactly does that mean? It means our life calling is to get the right people in the right room at the right time for mutual advancement and betterment for all.
Let's take a step back – how did we realize this? Well, not only has this been a common theme throughout our entire lives (as founders of the company), but we also learned through our past endeavors that whenever we didn't bring people together, we ended up failing. And there is no bigger learning opportunity than failure. So, we vowed that whatever we do next must bring people together. And that's what SCC does at its core. We work extremely hard to ensure every person we connect to your business benefits you and creates a mutually valuable relationship.
If you share a similar mindset, we can carry your marketing potential farther than you ever thought possible – that's what fuels us to keep going. So, we would like to present three 'Belief Statements' to confirm that your company is the perfect fit to work with us.
- SCC believes in bringing people and companies together for the betterment of all involved.
- SCC believes in pushing our craft farther than we ever thought was possible.
- SCC believes our artistic expression is a means to communicate even when we're not in the room.
If you agree with all three of those statements, we promise our future relationship will benefit all of us. However, if you need a little more convincing, or perhaps you disagree, that is okay – we will break it down.
1. SCC believes in bringing people and companies together for the greater good.
We've all heard the proverb, "If you want to go fast, go alone, if you want to go far, go together." This is precisely what we embody at SCC. By bringing people and companies together, we believe that all parties will succeed, not just one. Therefore, by working with us, you will join a network of companies and creators who work together to save time and money on photography and videography and exponentially strength your relationships with your construction partners – that's how we go farther together.
2. SCC believes in pushing our craft farther than we ever thought was possible.
If your company is constantly researching, learning, and innovating to advance its craft, you are exactly the type of company we want to work with. As we mentioned, we want to get the right people in the right room at the right time. That means we choose to work with people and companies who are actively striving to better themselves and their businesses because by doing so, you are capable of bettering everyone around you, and that is what we are looking for. And that isn't just for you – we constantly strive to improve our software, processes, and skillsets to provide your business with the best possible service.
3. SCC believes our artistic expression is a means to communicate even when we're not in the room.
This 'Belief Statement' may take a bit more explaining, but it is equally as powerful. At SCC, we believe you should focus on your art, which for you, is architecture and design. By capturing your art through images and videos, you are telling the truth about who you are as a company without having to put it into words. With every image, clip, and edit, you are conveying your message. And that's how we feel about our service. Where you are producing art in the form of buildings and designs, our art takes the form of software, systems, strategies, and collateral.
So to summarize, we will break down why we do what we do, how we do it, and what exactly SCC is:
- Why – With everything we do, we bring people and companies together to create great content while reducing costs.
- How – By fostering relationships between creatives and companies to allow each to focus on what they do best.
- What – Software that allows construction companies to easily split the cost of architectural photography while increasing profits and strengthening relationships for all.
Stay tuned to learn more about how you can get ahead. Book a discovery call with us today.